Fish. Forage. Feast.
Join Us For Brunch Or Lunch
10am – 3pm Saturday & Sunday
3pm – 5pm
Enjoy Our Dinner Menu
Daily from 5pm – Late
Born out of a love for all these things, Wolf in the Fog is inspired most of all by the oceans, forests and shoreline of our beautiful backyard: Tofino. We’re passionate about sharing this love and fresh food with friends over a couple of cocktails, a craft beer or a glass of really good wine.
Our love of fishing and foraging in our backyard – the beautiful oceans, shorelines and forests of Tofino, British Columbia.
Cooking and sharing this fresh food with friends over a couple of cocktails, a craft beer or a glass of wine.
To share our definition of ingredient-driven Tofitian cuisine.a.
We are currently accepting reservations for indoor dining. Walk-ins are always welcome!
In order to ensure your safety, and the safety of our team members, we have implemented the following precautions:
- reduced the number of tables in our restaurant to accommodate 75 guests at one time instead of 150, which allows adequate space for physical distancing
- limited the number of reservations at one time and asked guests to arrive on time to minimize contact between guests
- maintained our very high existing standards of cleanliness and sanitation, with increased cleaning and disinfection protocols
- implementing daily health checks with our team to ensure everyone is fit for work and will ensure sick leave is taken if not
- adapted service procedures to niminize contact between our team and our guests, while still offering personal attentive service
- ensured our team has access to PPE, hand wash stations and hand sanitizer
- identified high traffic and increased risk areas and put measures in place to manage those risks
Together with all members of the Tofino community, we remain as strong and as close knit as ever. Please know that we are doing everything we can to support the Tofino community at this very challenging time, and will do all in our power to continue to do so. The heart and soul of this town is as strong as ever and we are incredibly proud to be part of it. We will get through this together.
We thank every one of you for your ongoing support and look forward to welcoming you back to the restaurant very soon.
Should you have any questions at all, please email [email protected] or call 250.725.WOLF (9653) and we will be happy to discuss them with you.
With best wishes,
The Wolf in the Fog Team
Stay, Play & Dine
Embrace the wild beauty of Canada’s best culinary town in the winter months.